THE OLD MILL

T. R. Pugh Memorial Park, North Little Rock, Arkansas

Built in 1933, this authentic reproduction of a 1800s water powered grist mill appears in the opening scene of the 1939 film Gone with the Wind.  It is believed that this may actually be the only building remaining from the film.  Image made during the spring dogwood blossom peak with slightly diffused late evening light illuminating the mill.

All content copyright © Mike Boyd 2016